Vintage Hockey

0
  • 26/07/2010
  • Stephane
  • Labels:
  • I was bored last week and went through the random lots on Ebay and found something cheap, but really nice.

    I picked-up a sweet lot of 1978-79 Topps Hockey. Value wise, they're pretty beat up but for 4$, I think it was a fairly good deal and the cards look great, even though the condition is not so great.

    Anytime you can pick cards older than you for less that 30 cents a piece, you gotta do it. Here's the results, all for my PC.


    Yvan Cournoyer is an Habs legend. Him alone was worth the lot. Got a sweet Guy Lafleur Scoring Leader as well. 


    Stan Mikita, you know the guy I'm pretty sure. Lanny Mcdonald is no schmo either. 


    No real stars here but Bernie Wolfe looks cool. 


    Another weak page, look at the beards. Sweet collection.

    Anyway, I might go for the set, evantually, but I think I'm gonna focus more on Vintage since the new products bum me out most of the time (I'm looking at you Panini)



    0 comments:

    Enregistrer un commentaire

     
    Copyright 2010 Care 4 Cards
    Wall Press Blogger template by Introblogger
    This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates