A&G Group Break

0
  • 21/07/2010
  • Stephane
  • Labels:
  • Maildays are always fun days. 

    I was a part of the Allen & Ginter group break on Carl Crawford's Blog and I had the Nationals and Twins. No, I did not pulled any Strasburgh and yes, I do not care all that much since I'm an Expos fan and don't really care for the Nationals but I'm still picking them in breaks in case there is some retro thing. 

    So, long story short I got my cards today and beside a ton of bases (If you need any of those 2 teams in base cards, I have them in quadruple for sure) here are the main hits in my package. 

    Jason Kubel is a decent slugger and the Silk Cards looks really, really good. Plus the low numbering makes it a great hit. It's probably going on Ebay since the Silk Cards are hot right now and I don't really care all that much about Kubel (I'm more into Morneau since we share a last name). But still, pretty decent break.

    EDIT - Here's a link for the Kubel's auction : CLICK HERE



    Brian Duensing is no Cy Young but it's a crisp looking auto. I don't like the fact that the card moves inside of it's frame but still, it's going with the tradebaits as a sweet auto.


    And some Minis. Seriously, how do you store those? They are so tiny and my hands so large, it's not a perfect match, oh god no. They're sleeping in a box right now until I find better use for them.

    All in all, I'm not a huge A&G fan. Too many random cards, too many sizes and too many 'facts of the world' that I don't really care about.

    But, the base cards that are sports related look really good. So I'm torned.

    Fun product, no doubt, but not a keeper for me. 

    Anyway, keep an eye on the blog, they do a great job with the Monthly Break. 

    0 comments:

    Enregistrer un commentaire

     
    Copyright 2010 Care 4 Cards
    Wall Press Blogger template by Introblogger
    This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates